Monday, December 15, 2008

When will I learn?

For a supposedly intelligent girl, I am incredibly stupid sometimes. Take yesterday for example. I just had to tempt fate. I couldn't take a rare slow call day for what it was. I had to complain about it being slow. Well, fate taught me. From 7 pm until this morning, I intubated two patients, coded one and took a ruptured thoracoabdominal aneurysm to the operating room. I am sure I did other things, but those are the ones I can still remember.

I came home took a nap, and then spent the rest of the day cleaning my apartment. Wow, what an exciting life I lead. Oh well, I am going to cap off my wonderful day by going to bed now.

Mazal tov to my friend Jessica on the birth of her beautiful baby boy. I am glad that everything went so well, and I can't wait to see him.

1 comments:

Me said...

So sorry you had a rough night - and thanks for the congratulations! - Jessica