Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fit not for man nor beast

Just leaving the hospital. Late of course because I had plans. One would think that I would learn not to make plans since it always seems to jinx me - sorry Jill, I'll try tomorrow. I walked outside of the hospital to dark, cold, windy and pouring down rain. I came very close to walking back inside. Nothing should be outside in this weather. It is cruel and unusual punishment.

It is almost comical to me that I have spent much of the last month complaining about how slow things are here. It is only now that I have other things I would like to work on that work gets out of control. How does the schedule know. It is uncanny. Oh well, Christmas cards may arrive for Valentine's day this year. Hope weather is better wherever you are.

0 comments: