Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Spirit

I had not yet gotten into the whole Christmas spirit thing. I usually do at home with my mom dragging me shopping, but as I mentioned - I spent a lot of Thanksgiving at the hospital. Therefore, I had not given Christmas much thought.

I headed out this evening to the bookstore. I wanted to pick up a copy of A Christmas Carol. I have been hankering to reread it every since I started a Facebook conversation with a friend of mine from second grade. I must admit - although cold - there is something magical about walking down a bustling street at dusk with Christmas lights twinkling everywhere. I am now very much in the Holiday spirit.

Now, I need to get in the spirit to go pack. I am heading to Nashville tomorrow, and a suitcase of belongings would be nice to take with me. It is funny - I never traveled in 6 months - and now I am taking my 3rd trip in 4 weeks. Excited to see everyone. Will hopefully bring back pics.

1 comments:

Me said...

Have a great trip! - Jessica