Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do clothes mate?

Okay - I am catching up on some laundry tonight. I actually got to wear real clothes this weekend. I miss that sometimes. As I was starting to put things away, I swear that I have more clothes now than I had when I moved here.

Many of you are shaking your heads saying - no surprise there. Girl you like to shop. In my defense the only thing that I have bought since I have been here are a couple of 3/4 length t's from Ann Taylor - honest. Where are they coming from? I glanced thru them - they all seem familiar, but I swear I didn't have that many clothes before I came here.

Maybe they are reacting to the cold and getting closer than normal. I think there has been some unprotected sex in that closet. I could have told Sarah Palin that abstinence doesn't work.

1 comments:

Me said...

I don't know how I missed this post - I'm laughing so hard at this! -Jessica