Thursday, April 16, 2009

My cheeks hurt

Another day of interviews today. I hope these guys don't compare notes too carefully because I feel like I am telling the same stories over and over again. I mean realistically how many different ways can you tell your life story and map out the next 10 years of your academic career? I am a little concerned that I have developed Bassam's fake smile (a friend of mine who always has the "perfect" smile for pictures, but it rarely actually makes it to his eyes). I do know that my cheeks hurt from all the smiling.

Had another heavy dinner tonight. Wow, do I need to hit the gym. I am looking at real estate in the morning, and then have some free time in the afternoon. I absolutely have to squeeze a workout in there, or I am going to be squeezing into my clothes again. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments: