Saturday, April 18, 2009

Heading Back

Leaving Arkansas this afternoon. When I arrived here, it was hot and sunny - perfect spring day. As I leave Little Rock, it is cool and raining. Similar to how I arrived brimming with hope and leave with my tail between my legs.

Currently trying to pack. I purchased nothing while I was here, but am still struggling to fit my stuff back in the suitcase. Once upon a time, I envied my friends who traveled with their jobs. No longer. Turns out traveling isn't all that fun, and even the nicest hotels at the end of the day are still hotels. Guess it is true - grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Trying to hold on to optimism, but difficult today.

2 comments:

Meg said...

hang in there girl!! there's a job out there for you!!

Me said...

Hang in there, Tammy. - Jessica