Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Deserve a cookie if I was still eating sweets

Okay - maybe I really have turned over a new leaf. I came home after a really crappy day hungry and tired. Instead of sitting down in front of the TV, eating and making fun of the Republicans - three things guaranteed to make my day better - I changed into running shorts and went for a run. Granted, now that Calla isn't here, I went back to my run walk method, but I did it. I even signed up for a 5K in November.

Of course after my run, I was starved. I really really really wanted chocolate. I settled for a plain baked potato and a shower. My new incentive is the massage I have promised myself if I can drop 10 lbs.

Well, I have been good enough today. I am going to catch the end of Giuliana's speech and see if this Palin girl can actually speak, and yes some poking fun at the Republican's may happen.

0 comments: