Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yikes!

Isn't it amazing how one simple letter can change your whole day? I came home from a relatively painless day at work, and checked my mail. Not unusual, I had a letter from Emory Alumni. I assumed they were asking for money as usual - I wish!

No, instead of asking for a few thousand dollars (which would have been less painful) - they wanted to invite me for my 10 year reunion. Not mind you my ten 10 college reunion - MY 10 YEAR MEDICAL SCHOOL REUNION!

I can't believe I finished medical school 10 years ago. I know it sometimes feels like a lifetime, but I tell myself that is just from the lack of sleep. According to my letter today, it was an ACTUAL lifetime ago.

Most depressing - I still don't have a "real" job. I'm going to bed and pulling the covers over my head.

0 comments: